Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Pausing, may I say that

I always appreciate the email I receive about matters Pergemodoular, but yesterday I opened three delectables in a row, all worthy of a word of thanks.

The first, discovered on my site meter, which overnight seemed to have become that house invaded by Gremlins, was from ErosBlog regarding my help for the writer who wanted to become a shooter rather than a dribbler.

The second, a comment from a Californian Gordon, deposited on "A True Vocation" (which I posted last December) was refreshingly mitigated at its onset:

gordon baldwin said...

What a briliantlly organized dialogue (!) even if the underlying placement/disposition (placement in its French sense) of the characters is perhaps a little too good to be true. The writing, the plot is so seductive and so lethal as the reader, in this case me, is torqued into a vortex.
This and the four earlier months of your blog, that I've read this early evening in California, have given me great pleasure, much laughter, some envy, and deep respect, that you're managing to get it all into words and available to the collective consciousness, shoulod there be one. Bravissimo!


And finally, one of my favorite bloggers (and someone I've probably never met), after a few insomniac hours spent rummaging through my archives, sent me a photograph of his statuesque dick as a "token of thanks". Token, indeed. It is the sort of thing that would make a trawler full of Japanese tuna fishermen drop their nets and run for their Nikons. I've never posted a dick shot herein, but if I were looking for a first, this'd be it. Maybe I'll ask his permission to post it in sections. Y'all could collect him over the span of a week and then reassemble the parts, making the veins meet and the neatly partitioned halves of the underside of the glans match up. A sort of Cracker Jack/Ovaltine approach to dick.

Anyway, thanks, Bacchus, Gordon and XXXXXXXXX.

3 comments:

Helen the Felon said...

Damn, I NEVER get dick pictures!

I think I speak for many of your blogger compatriots when I say that you've given us all something to aspire to.

But you already knew that.

Anonymous said...

It's about time you posted a dick shot, you have certainly regaled us with enough stories and mental pictures of cock, that it wouldn't be THAT much of a leap. I, for one, love a good jigsaw puzzle. Why don't you post a shot of your prized package as well? You could have the two of them gracefully arching towards one another like the Saint Louis Arch! You could also cross them like a crucifix to hit on some of the religious/sexual tension inherent in your blog. Please make it a puzzle though. Cock is so much better when you are required to work for it...

Anonymous said...

It's about time you posted a dick shot, you have certainly regaled us with enough stories and mental pictures of cock, that it wouldn't be THAT much of a leap. I, for one, love a good jigsaw puzzle. Why don't you post a shot of your prized package as well? You could have the two of them gracefully arching towards one another like the Saint Louis Arch! You could also cross them like a crucifix to hit on some of the religious/sexual tension inherent in your blog. Please make it a puzzle though. Cock is so much better when you are required to work for it...