Saturday, April 05, 2008

Gear here

The efficient Tater has established an on-line boutique for the purchase of gear for the MayGay Blogger gathering. These shirts feature the logo designed by the talented C.

This is Tater, modeling one of the creations:


They are available to you at cost. If I get over the big-lazy that has sat down on my head, I will add some to the boutique that will include a black t shirt because that is largely what I wear. It makes packing and unpacking so much easier.

Meanwhile, let's hope that the distracted Little David will get focused on finalizing the details and venues. For more info, you may go to the repository of all things GBV.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I posted one of the designs for the black t shirts, but will need to redesign something on Monday with photoshop. The art needs to be on a transparent layer instead of a colored background for successful printing on black. I should have time to outline C's design Monday, and will put up the new shirts then!

Gavin said...

Magic Eraser Tool!