Friday, December 12, 2008

Oh Ricky, you're so...whatever

Here's a picture of Ricky Martin wearing his new twin boys. What caught my attention in this photo is the way Ricky looks at us. His eyes seek out the viewer's understanding and seem to yearn for the viewer's approval. I think we've been given that look before. By Joan Crawford. The comparison stops there, as I suspect Ricky will be a much better parent than was Joan.



Here are three wonderful women who have recently become unavailable as godmothers for the twins. They are in the great Green Room together, preparing and sharing their complaints about men for when they are ushered into God's throne room where their voices will scorch the paint off the walls.

5 comments:

evilganome said...

First Clay Aiken, now Ricky! Do you think this means he'll finally come out of the closet?

dpaste said...

He just looks really happy to me. I don't think he gives a damn what anyone thinks. Least of all a reader of People magazine.

Wonder Man said...

I'm sure he's next

Anonymous said...

Being responsible for the raising of a child does seem to make closet cases get real.

TED said...

I think most parents will recognize that look as a mixture of joy and exhaustion. It's typical for anyone who has one infant, let alone two.