Thursday, August 13, 2009

Today on Bilerico: "Unplugging and Rebooting Your Partner"

You'll have to click off to Bilerico after 10:30 AM to find my response to the following:

Dear Father Tony,

Got any tricks to turn an old dog into a young pup again? (I'm not talking about sex. We are great with that.) But he seems to have lost interest in other stuff. He wants to stay home more and more and more. I am interested and involved in community theater and boating, hiking and fishing. He used to share these interests but it's like he's dropping out of everything and just wants to stay home and watch TV. When I mention it, he gets mad and says "Aren't I enough for you? Am I boring you?"

Suffield 37, partner of Jack 47 going on 147


Update: It's up. Get on it.

2 comments:

JC said...

I just have to say again, Father Tony, that I find what you post insightful, even wise, most of the time. Thanks.

The Milkman said...

Fabulous response. One other option in the differential diagnosis would be low testosterone. My friend had that, and he had similar symptoms. A quick script for a transdermal patch and he's good as new. Better than new, even.