Thursday, September 17, 2009

Today on Bilerico: "My Offended Reader in Maine"

You'll have to go to Bilerico after 10:30 AM EST today for my response to this:

Dear "Father" Tony:
Your fanatically anti-Catholic efforts sadden me and I will pray for you because I think you need it desperately. Have you not asked yourself why you are attacking our clergy? Isn't it self-serving? Don't bother responding, you will have to answer to God our Father, not to us.

Yours in Jesus Christ,
Maine Catholics who follow the teachings of the One True Church.


Update: It's up. Get on it.

4 comments:

Gavin said...

Loved the response!

Anonymous said...

OUTSTANDING!

-- Fr. T of S.P., yo.

Stash said...

hmmm, comment moderation has been enabled on Bilerico. has it always been like that?

or maybe I'm clueless. just surprised, is all.

btw, is that Bilerico NY thing ever going to happen?

Tony Adams said...

Stash,
Bilerico has always had comment moderation (because of the immoderates).

Yes, the NYC Bilerico thing will happen. Delay after delay.